Our ServicesSwadeshee established in 2007 with an ambition of serving the needs of people and industry by offering hi-tech solutions incorporating innovations and adaptability. We have expertise in the field of…
Swadeshee established in 2007 with an ambition of serving the needs of people and industry by offering hi-tech solutions incorporating innovations and adaptability. We have expertise in the field of electronics, embedded systems, software and firmware development.
Swadeshee established in the year 2007 with an ambition of serving the needs of people and industry by offering Efficient, hi-tech and affordable solutions incorporating innovations and adaptability.
We have expertise in the field of Power electronics, embedded and Real-time Operating systems, Circuit design, PCB design, Firmware and software development.
We are a team of highly motivated professionals to raise SWADESHEE beyond the boundaries of imagination. Swadeshee initially started with products such as stabilizers, transformers and inverters. Now we have capacity to design embedded system solution for any requirement of small/medium scale industries.
Some of the products developed at Swadeshee are Remote controlled Switch Board’s, Development Board’s for understanding microcontrollers, Timers, RGB LED’s, LED Bulb’s, Swadeshee Kits to explore electronics, Inverters, Stabilizers and Transformers.
We provide various training and internship courses for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate students of circuit branches of Engineering.
We guide both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students academic projects in our area of expertise.
We welcome you to join us in this journey of joy and knowledge hunt.
Let us lead towards light!We offer industrial trainings, workshops and hands-on trainings to bridge the gap between industry and academia. Our training programs are mainly focused on strengthening the basics studied in the classes…
We offer industrial trainings, workshops and hands-on trainings to bridge the gap between industry and academia. Our training programs are mainly focused on strengthening the basics studied in the classes and enable the participants to gain practical exposure. These training programs/workshops convey skills to analyze, design, model and develop reliable and efficient systems.
We have been engaged with engineering institutes and colleges in imparting quality education and technical skills to help them meet industrial standards, well competent and goal oriented.
We offer industrial trainings, workshops and hands-on trainings to bridge the gap between industry and academics. Our training programs are mainly focused on strengthening the basics studied in the classes and enable the participants to gain practical exposure. These training programs/workshops convey skills to analyze, design, model and develop reliable and efficient systems.
We currently provide industrial training, workshops for circuit branches of UG and PG students of engineering, BCA and MCA. Already we have trained more than 700 engineering students of reputed institutes in Karnataka and they have got benefitted from it.
In Swadeshee, we provide the self-learning environment for students to get in-depth understanding of the concepts and confidence to learn new things with ease. Students on successful completion of our training programs will be capable in carrying out their project works independently and also guide others.
We also arrange Faculty Development Programs (FDPs) for faculties of engineering colleges.
List of training programs:
- Essential Of Electronics and PCB design
- PIC Training
- FreeRTOS on ARM
- Raspberry PI
Benefits of program to students:
We guide enthusiastic students in deciding and designing their final year project work in the field of power electronics, control systems and embedded systems. We guide enthusiastic students in deciding…
- It will be completely hands on, and some explanation when required. There will not be any continuous theory sessions.
- Students will be provided with “SWADESHEE Development Board” during training program and the boards should be returned at the end of workshop.
- Students will be able to develop their academic projects related to embedded system by themselves.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in embedded c programming makes student to get employed in good companies.
We guide enthusiastic students in deciding and designing their final year project work in the field of power electronics, control systems and embedded systems.
Categories of Projects Guided
- Microcontroller related projects
- RTOS (freertos) related projects
- Power electronics related projects
- Projects related to electrical machines
- Renewable energy sources
List of projects successfully guided:
- Electronic voting machine
- H-bridge inverter
- Voltage Stabilizer
- Person counter and power saver
- Auto mobile security system
- D C Motor speed control using chopper
- Solar water heater controller
- D C Motor speed control using firing angle control
- Solar battery charger(using buck converter)
- Digital Multi-meter
- Book picking robot
- Sensing electrical parameters and displaying
- Information about train position through SMS
- Power box
- Single phase fully controlled bridge rectifier
- Railway gate
- Solar photovoltaic cell using tracker system
- Real time heart beat monitoring system
- Firing angle controller for different P.E. devices
- Home automation
- Power factor meter
- Water level controller
- Smart electrical energy meter
- Tri color LED control
- Dustbin level sensor
- Noise level sensing and announcing to maintain silence
- Regenerative braking of dc motor
- Flex sensed device control
- Multilevel inverter
- Boost converter
- Automatic battery charger
- Intelligent traffic light controller
- Motor position controller
- Anti-crash car system
- Automatic power factor correction
- Plug in electric car
- Inverted pendulum
- Security s/m using ultrasonic sensor and GSM Module
- Micro-controller based control system for led lighting
- Analog driver for led
- Multiple transformers oil temperature maintaining with automatic circuit breaker operation with SMS based alerts.
- Integrated automated remote tank sounding system
- Buck-boost converter
- Detection and development of fire safety system in trains
- Anti-crash car security
- Smart metering using GSM module
- Speed control of dc motor
- Water level sensing with GSM module
- Temperature sensing and message alert by GSM module
- Street light that glows on detecting vehicle movement
- Gesture controlled robotic arm
- Body mass index
- Smart irrigation
- College bell
- Dc motor speed control using PID controller
- Micro-controller based solar powered led street light
- Micro-controller based house automation system
- Speed control of dc motor with current loop using micro-controller
- Buck convertor
- Inverted pendulum
- Solar tracking
- Controlling the operation of home appliance using mobile
- Current fed soft switching push pull front end converter based bidirectional inverter for residential photo-voltaic power system
- Improvised low power consumed dual axis solar tracking system
- Agriculture expert system
- Arm hardware platform for vehicular tracking and monitoring
- Smart PV module
- Power quality improved bridgeless SMPS
- RGB led control
- Design and implementation of sine wave inverter for photo-voltaic applications
- Single switch three level DC-DC converters for dimmable Led lighting
- Direct light conversion using dual stage converter system
- Hybrid electric vehicles energy storage system
- Data-logger using FreeRTOS and SIM300
- Design and implementation of a universal power adapter for mobile devices
- Modeling and simulation of a MPPT based PV battery hybrid system
- Modeling and implementation of solar PV system connected to dc bus
- Wireless triggering of thyristor
- Simulation and hardware implementation of MPPT using Fuzzy logic controller
- KY converter
- Dual source Z-source converter
- Security system in Public Transport
- Wireless control of DC motor using zigbee module
- Constant current hotwire anemometer
- A new step-up DC-DC converter for isolated power system
- A low power AC-DC converter with indirect feedback
- Hybrid energy pumping using step up converter
- Variable frequency variable voltage inverter using SG3524
- A bidirectional switch based wide input range high efficiency isolated resonant converter for photo-voltaic applications
- A novel boost resonant converter for renewable energy applications
- Electrical bicycle